Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Would moving to/going to college in Germany be a good idea?

I just can't see myself being content in the US, I don't like the politics/government here, the culture, most of the people (no offense, I'm sure you're all lovely.) and I've long wanted to move to another country. I'd like to be able to go to a bunch of other countries and see other cultures, and in the US we're kind of isolated... I'm a freshman so I have a lot of time to think about it. I'm a gay atheist, who is considering going into the field of psychology. I have more than enough time to gain at least a basic understanding of the German language before it's time to go to college. I'm a fast learner, and language is my forte. So is Germany a nice place to live? Would I be able to go to college there or would they not even let a foreigner? How is the government there? Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment