Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My friend won't quit copying me! Help?

Talk to her about this, and say something like "I'm sure you don't mean anything by it, but I think this is threatening our friendship" then list all the stuff that's been going on like you did in your question. Then stop and ask her, "What's up with that?? First you don't like what I do, and then you do! It's ok if you don't like what I do. You can keep it to yourself or tell it to my face, I don't care. But don't don't DON'T contradict yourself! I want to stay friends with you, but it's been difficult lately. Please lay off? It would mean so much to me and the fact that we're friends." or something like that. Don't take it ALL the wrong way though; it just means you're a heck of a trendsetter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment