Friday, July 22, 2011

Horse jumping????? ahhhh am i ready?

iv been riding horses for a long long time but started english jumping close to a year ago. but sadly iv been only having lessons every other week but i have spent about half the time doing every week. but at lessons my trainer doesn't really tell me anything, well she does but she mostly talks to the others she used to always have something to fix but now im almost getting bord just trotting in circles, at least cantering is still a blast. but i really want to start jumping, i know its not something i want to rush but i don't know how to get more thrill in my lessons i know i don't want to quit because i looooove it but its just getting... idk and there are no other trainers in my city. when did you guys start jumping? my trainer told me im a Natural, i got down the trot in my first lesson (im not saying it was anywhere close to per-fact) we did this cool exorcise last lesson where we had 2 poles and we started in between them then came out in a trot then did a half circle then when we got back between them we changed our diagonal then did it the other way then went into a canter then trotted between the poles did the other half Circle then stopped. that was the first time we did it and it was a blast. do you guys think im going to start soon or what? just tell me what are u guys thinking? thank.

No comments:

Post a Comment