Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What is wrong with my voice? Please help!?

I am a male, 15 years old and I believe I'm going through puberty but the average voice change is definitely not occurring. A little over a year ago, perhaps at the beginning of the change, I noticed I would always get flem, then a couple months later the flem cooled down but I could not talk loud at all, and now it's terrible. I can not talk loud at all, without sounding horrific. people have asked me if I'm sick, flat out ask me what's wrong with my voice and even I'm a little baffled. Also , I have never really had a deep voice but now in order to talk a little louder and to avoid extreme breaks and cracks I have to talk at a higher pitch. It very embarrassing. When girls imitate me just playing around, they higher their own voice to mimic mine. And when on the phone with like costumer service they call me ma'am. It's terrible. I have been playing the sick card for to long I think I have a problem. Or hopefully it is puberty. But it's coming to far in the way of life. I'm nervous to say 'here' for attendance because I don't know how it's gonna sound, I got a 55 in health class because I couldn't bring my self to do a presentation. I need answers please ! This has to stop! How am I supposed to be a lawyer if nobody can hear me and if they did I sound like a little girl with Laryngitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment