Friday, July 22, 2011

Should I tell him how I feel?

I have this guy friend and he's really nice. He's like the sweetest guy you would ever meet. He always seems to try and make me laugh, and the other when he high fived me, I accidentally laced my fingers with his. I don't think he really noticed because it was only for like 3 seconds, and because he was talking to one of his friends. And also the other day on the bus, I got the nerve to go and sit with him (because he's not really a close close friend, but I know him pretty good) and when I was sitting bedside him, his friends behind him were teasing about liking me and how we looked so cute together and stuff. He kind of turned red on his cheeks and went back to the conversation we were having. Also, he was mimics me sometimes. And I always laugh when he does it. And he teases me about some stuff. So should I tell him that I like him more than just a friend. Will it ruin our friendship? By the things I've said do you think he would like me back? Please help, and thank you for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment