Thursday, July 21, 2011

What will the judge give me?

I graduated from high school and decided to go to a party. I had two drinks and I left the party and sat in a friends van to sober up before I drive home. The party gets rough so my friend decides to drive a few feet and park farther away. The cops surround the car and I blow a .04 on the breathalizer. I spent the night in jail and then go to "videocourt" where they drop charges and I leave w/o bail. However the case was brought back up. I have never even had a speeding ticket. This is my first offense. What do you think will happen at the hearing? i have a 16 year old friend who was .08 (legally drunk) and out past legal curfew. He received house arrest among other things. He has been in fights at school. I have not. Will I have more leniency?

No comments:

Post a Comment