Friday, July 22, 2011

Collages please. For me and my best friend?

Well my best friend Amy and I would really like to go to collage together! Most people say don't get your hopes up because you might fight, but we get along really well. We haven't had one fight since we knew each other. So we would like to keep close to home no out of texas, because our parents. Also my oldest sister went 8 hours away and her car broke and she cant come home cause its broken the gas is expensive and we cant drive far cause the gas again and my mom's going through chemo and etc.. so we would like to go some where close to laredo, tx and small city or big city but not too big because the noise. We want to go to the same collage, but she wants to be a forensic medical examiner, but I want to be a nurse practitioner. Is there a close by collage and a good price for both of us, not including room and bord because that's expensive from what my sister told me so shes renting an apartment with one of her best friends also. But the same collage! about 4 hours from laredo but it has to be in texas! please help but were barley 13 but still we want to find stuff now! were almost in high school! what are some things we can do for hours and credits please.

No comments:

Post a Comment